Phoenix Earth Food Co-op

Cooperative food market with a deli. more-less
1447 West Sylvania Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43612
419-476-3211

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Krsnamayi
uberjuice
uberjuice

Best grocery store in town for Vegans

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

Best selection, best prices - shocked it took so long to hear about this place.

This has become a regular stop for my wife and I. They have vegan friendly items I couldn't even find at whole foods, and could only order online.

Some of their selection changes, which means each time I go in there is something different to try.

Krsnamayi
Krsnamayi

HIPPY STYLE!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2012

Phoenix co-op is a really lovely place. Although they have a small store, they have good inventory. Their bulk section is really good, with everything from nut butters to sucanut. Unfortunately it's in a really crappy location, so I don't visit often....I head the owners are thinking of moving....so let's see!

Pros: Great Bulk Selection, SUPER helpful/friendly staff, willing to special order
Cons: bad location

Dear Owner and Manager of Phoenix Earth Food Co-op: