Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan options. Most dishes have a vegetable or tofu option. Casual dining. BYOB. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

Ce_Ce
Ce_Ce

Lovveeeeed!!!!

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2014

I came here with my non-vegan family and I loved that there were options for all of us. They enjoyed their food and I enjoyed mine! I got the hot and sour soup (tofu) and the bun bowl (tofu)...they were both so good!! The moment we arrived we saw that it was full but nonetheless we decided to wait until a table became available. It was worth it! Deff see myself coming here again the food is amazing!

ejplowery
ejplowery

Craveable!

Posted on 11 / 09 / 2014

I no longer live in the area but have eaten at Pho Vietnam many times and love it. There are many options vegetarians and others. Delicious food!

Dear Owner and Manager of Pho Vietnam: