Serves meat, veg options available. Vietnamese style coffee bar. Offers a few vegan options. Has bubble tea and a small selection of vegetarian food. Previously called Big Kahuna Coffee Bar. Confirmed open July 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Vietnamese, American, Take-out, Non-veg
741 W Ashby Pl (San Pedro Ave)
San Antonio, Texas 78212
210-733-8473

First Review by cysaangelica
Backtothegarden
Backtothegarden

Good pho sure

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2015

Love this little restaurant. The faux fish particularly is delicious. The spring rolls are good but wish it also served vegetarian egg rolls.

Penelope823
Penelope823

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the vegan pho here. I usually get the vegan combination pho and it comes with an assortment of vegetables, tofu, vegan ham, and vegan fish. The broth is SO flavorful even most of my meat-eating friends opt for the vegan broth. I have taken many many friends here, none of which are vegan or vegetarian, and all have loved it. Many are now taking their friends! If you haven't been, it's time to go! I could seriously eat here everyday... would give them 5 stars but only allows me to leave 4.

Pros: Delicious Vegan Pho, Chill vibe, Affordable menu
Cons: Parking
cysaangelica
cysaangelica

My husband and I love this place!

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2011

I started eating here a few years before meeting my husband, but when we started dating, I turned him on to this place and he is completely sold! They have a great grilled veggie medley stir-fry (sooooo good!) I highly suggest asking for extra veggie ham (only $1 more, I think) and having it with noodles (the other option is white rice). The noodles and stir fry vegetables, tofu, and ham are the perfect mix~! Also, if you want to eat an appetizer, they have vegetarian summer rolls that are served with a sweet peanut sauce (I suggest asking them to add extra cilantro, if you like it--it enhances the flavor even more!). They even have bubble tea, yummmmm! All around, I love this restaurant and just wish that we lived closer to eat there more often!!!!

Pros: great food, fresh ingredients, good prices, lots of veggie options
Cons: small restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of Pho Sure: