Serves meat, veg options available. Vietnamese style coffee bar. Offers a few vegan options. Has bubble tea and a small selection of vegetarian food. Previously called Big Kahuna Coffee Bar. Confirmed open July 2011. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg
741 W Ashby Pl (San Pedro Ave)
San Antonio, Texas 78212
210-733-8473

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by cysaangelica
ChicaVegana
ChicaVegana

Love Pho Sure!

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2016

I had the tofu and vegetable pho and it seriously was super delicious. I added some of the chili sauce they have on the table and the hoisin sauce to prepare mine. Highly recommend. I do think I would let the vegetables cook a little longer for them to be softer (maybe an extra 7-10 minutes would suffice). I would eat here everyday if I could. My husband and I went together and he had a faux meat sandwich of some kind. I didn't taste his because my Pho was amazing but he said he really liked his sandwich. He's picky about what vegan foods he is "crazy" about so I am happy he liked this place so we can continue to come together. I also had a strawberry boba tea and it was very delicious and refreshing I will definitely be back to taste the rest of the flavors.

Pros: Excellent food, Cozy atmosphere, Friendly staff
Cons: Parking
angdep
angdep

Just Okay

Posted on 10 / 24 / 2015

The rice was old and the quality of the veggies, tofu and faux meat were not great. The taste was of the food was just okay.

Pros: Cheap, Friendly service
Cons: Quality of food, Food not so tasty
Backtothegarden
Backtothegarden

Good pho sure

Posted on 02 / 17 / 2015

Love this little restaurant. The faux fish particularly is delicious. The spring rolls are good but wish it also served vegetarian egg rolls.

Penelope823
Penelope823

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!

Posted on 04 / 28 / 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the vegan pho here. I usually get the vegan combination pho and it comes with an assortment of vegetables, tofu, vegan ham, and vegan fish. The broth is SO flavorful even most of my meat-eating friends opt for the vegan broth. I have taken many many friends here, none of which are vegan or vegetarian, and all have loved it. Many are now taking their friends! If you haven't been, it's time to go! I could seriously eat here everyday... would give them 5 stars but only allows me to leave 4.

Pros: Delicious Vegan Pho, Chill vibe, Affordable menu
Cons: Parking
cysaangelica
cysaangelica

My husband and I love this place!

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2011

I started eating here a few years before meeting my husband, but when we started dating, I turned him on to this place and he is completely sold! They have a great grilled veggie medley stir-fry (sooooo good!) I highly suggest asking for extra veggie ham (only $1 more, I think) and having it with noodles (the other option is white rice). The noodles and stir fry vegetables, tofu, and ham are the perfect mix~! Also, if you want to eat an appetizer, they have vegetarian summer rolls that are served with a sweet peanut sauce (I suggest asking them to add extra cilantro, if you like it--it enhances the flavor even more!). They even have bubble tea, yummmmm! All around, I love this restaurant and just wish that we lived closer to eat there more often!!!!

Pros: great food, fresh ingredients, good prices, lots of veggie options
Cons: small restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of Pho Sure: