CLOSED: Pho Saigon

Serves meat, veg options available. Meat-based menu with several vegetarian and a few vegan options. Try the mock-duck spring rolls. AUG 2014 REPORTED SHUT, REPLACED BY INDIA PALACE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1751 N Victory Dr 100
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
507-625-2300

Open Mon-Sat 11am-8pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LilyBlue
LilyBlue
LilyBlue

One of the best in the area but...

2 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2011

Some good veg. options but ask questions. Not all of their dishes are very good. Some are all onion or all cabbage.

Also, beware of sodium content. Love the veg soup but it isn't low in sodium.

Update 8/2011: The restaurant has moved to Madison Ave. Before they moved, I ate there with a group of people. Our meals were not very good. I asked for rice noodles and was charged quite a bit extra. I wouldn't have minded the charge if I had actually received RICE noodles. I received a small bowl of regular spaghetti noodles. Another person ordered a meal because it was supposed to have broccoli and mushrooms. The dish only had one small piece of broccoli and very few mushrooms - it was mostly onions and cabbage. For these and other reasons, I'm dropping the rating to two cows.

Pros: Options, Good value (not always)
Cons: Sodium, Not enough veggies, Care not taken with orders

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Pho Saigon: