Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan choices are pho, banh mi, noodle plate, rice plate and summer rolls and are all made with tofu. Large portions. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

orangesque
orangesque

ok pho

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2014

i felt their pho was a little sub par but i loved being assured the broth was vegan.

Cons: grainy noodles
TheresaTouhey
TheresaTouhey

Satisfying and Delicious

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2013

My last visit to the Dallas area included an ice storm. I was in the mood for soup and when I saw Pho is for lovers I was hopeful. I was so pleased when I saw the vegan and vegetarian options. I couldn't decide between the Banh Mi or the Pho so I ordered both. The Banh Mi was good but if I were to order it again I would ask for more cilantro. The Pho was huge. It was flavorful and the Thai basil was fresh. On my second visit I ordered the Pho again with summer rolls. Both were outstanding.

Pros: friendly, quick, large portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Pho is for Lovers: