This place was easy to find. We could tell it was a good place by the wonderful smell as soon as we walked in. It was clean and crowded. We got sat and served very quickly. We are both no fat vegans and have had trouble with some places getting what we want. They have a nice vegan menu and were willing to cook our food with no fat. Our meals were delicious and satisfying. Highly recommend.Pros: Good food, Easy to find, Great value
Pho Hut has an OK selection of vegan items, just make sure to ask for the vegan menu. Most options are reasonably priced, and they will customize your dish for you, but there might be an extra charge. I recommend the vegan pho, as well as the eggplant with green beans or the tofu spring rolls. Their homemade jasmine iced tea is also delicious. Sometimes service is lacking, but the staff is always friendly.Pros: Taste, Price
Cons: Selection is OK, Service Can Be Slow
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Bakersfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Pho Hut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 866 times since Jan 2013.