Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan pho with rice noodles. Also has kelp noodles (gluten free option), veggie rice with tofu, pad thai with tofu, curry of the day with tofu and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Non-veg

VegansLivingSimply
VegansLivingSimply

only Pho...

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2014

So we love Pho who doesn't? Were from California so I was expecting good Pho and it was just good enough. First of all the only thing vegan on the menu are the spring rolls and vegan pho. Their sister restaurant Indochine makes the best panang curry and vegan pad Thai but they didn't have that at Pho. So the broth was excellent but I got barely enough noodles and just a few puny pieces of tofu so unfortunately I may not go back :(

cassyb
cassyb

very limited vegan options

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2013

In from out of town and though the food is yummy here, there were only two vegan options which were the summer rolls and the Pho. Service was nice and the place was nice and clean.

Pros: yummy
Cons: not as many vegan options as listed.
KathleenRenee
KathleenRenee

Loved It!

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2013

Bright, airy restaurant with excellent fresh food and friendly, helpful staff. Our server helped me choose my meal, and it was made specially vegan for me. We will definitely go back again and again.

Pros: fresh food, friendly, helpful staff, bright and clean

Dear Owner and Manager of Pho - A Noodle Bar: