P.F. Chang's

Serves meat, veg options available. A chain restaurant with Chinese and Asian inspired dishes. Menu is meat-based but has a separate section with vegan and vegetarian options. Casual atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by rmark25
Suriah387
Suriah387

Possibly no vegan food

1 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2013

I was told by the staff that none of their food is vegan. The sauces contain meat/dairy/egg and the tofu is soaked in egg (ew, right?). I am working on confirming this information, because I had been told the food was OK at the PF Chang's in Denver. Just an FYI for everyone.

rmark25
rmark25

Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2010

Although many upscale "chain" places nowadays have at least 1 vegan item offered on it's menu, PF Changs has a good variety. The main dish proteins are mostly tofu based, not serving any "faux meats"; but that's not a bad thing, because the way they prepare the tofu is excellent. I recommend the Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps (appetizer)which are pretty awesome and filling. The Coconut Curry Vegetables is tasty also. They also have a good selection of veggies on the "sides" section that are good. Standard rices dishes and noodles are on the menu as well. If you are concerned about eggs in the noodles, PF Changs offer a Gluten Free menu with noodles, which I'm assuming are rice noodles, which, I'll assume again, don't contain eggs. I'm sure you can substitute those for the egg noodles.

Pros: quality ingredients, attentive staff, flavorful food
Cons: no vegan desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of P.F. Chang's: