Serves meat, veg options available. Chain American-style Chinese FOOD restaurant. Trendy decor, inside the mall. Has a vegetarian section on the menu which includes lettuce wraps, and there are a couple vegan suitable appetizers. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Asian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Gudrun
Gudrun

Not bad

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2015

Quite a nice place with outdoor seating and friendly staff. I asked which of the four vegetarian main dishes were vegan and a staff member went to check it out. She came back with the confirmation that all were.

I had a lettuce wrap as a starter. It consisted of half of a big head lettuce with some spicy soy filling on the side. It looked a bit odd, but after I figured I had to make the wraps by myself I did that, and they were quite tasty. I couldn't use up all the lettuce, though.

For the main dish I had "Coconut Curry Vegetables" with light curry sauce, (according to the menu) "crispy" silken tofu, baby bok choy, tomatoes, carrots, red peppers, mushrooms and peanuts. Unfortunately the silken tofu was not crispy at all, it was actually soaked with fat and tasted accordingly. A pity, because the rest of the dish was quite good.

I would like to come back and try the other veggie dishes - but I guess I will avoid the silken tofu.

Pros: various veg options, friendly staff
Cons: silken tofu soaked with fat

Dear Owner and Manager of PF Chang's: