Petunia's Pies and Pastries

Opened in Mar 2013, this is a gluten-free and vegan (except for honey in one of the cocktails, marked) bakery. Also serves a small amount of savory dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Bakery, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out
610 SW 12th Ave (SW Alder St)
Portland, Oregon 97205
503-841-5961

Open Tue-Thur 8am-10pm, Fri-Sat 8am-11pm, Sun 8am-9pm.

First Review by heathera75
MarisaClark
MarisaClark

need more stars!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

There are no words for the amazing ness of this ice cream!!!! I will dream of this forever!!! Run to this place for their ice cream!!!!

vegankiddo
vegankiddo

All vegan, all gluten-free!

5 Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

This place is sooooo wonderful. They have a case FULL of gluten free vegan baked goods. We tried several things that were all super tasty. They also have some food items that sound good, but haven't tried them. I was too overwhelmed with the variety of sweets.

cattyshedevil
cattyshedevil

pretty amazing!

3 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

You must have the grasshopper (mint chocolate) pie! Omg. If you miss those as a vegan then you're sure to love theirs.

Pros: location , just right
heathera75
heathera75

OMG- sooo yummmmmy

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2013

Remember that slogan from non-vegan frozen yogurt chain in the 80's "This can't be yogurt" ? Well this is pretty much the equivalent of that to the gluten-free world. (And of course, it's all vegan as well :) I am just so impressed Petunia's can make such delicious vegan desserts AND all gluten- free!

I would say by far the best gluten-free bakery I have ever been to, but furthermore I would say this very well could be the best vegan bakery I have had.

YUMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her baked goods are sold at People's Co-op, Food Fight, and many other places throughout Portland. So very glad she opened this walk-in bakery. I went a few days after the grand opening and got a chance to try some cakes and cupcakes that I had never tried before at the other places. Great atmosphere! Great service! The only complaint is a tad pricey. (not way off the charts expensive though- and like I said " T.C.B.G.F." O:) !!!!

Pros: delicious vegan treats, gluten free , good service
Cons: just a tad little pricey, i wish it was organic

Dear Owner and Manager of Petunia's Pies and Pastries: