No storefront. Vegan baker offering delivery or collection by arrangement. Makes cupcakes, cookies, Belgian chocolate dipped macaroons, truffles, muffins, and brownies. AUG 2014 REPORTED SHUT, WEBPAGES NO LONGER. more-less
Rathfarnham
Dublin, Ireland Dublin 14

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by vaalea
IrishVegan
IrishVegan

Heaven in a cupcake

Posted on 01 / 31 / 2011

My friend ordered a box of these cupcakes for me last weekend. I am in heaven. It was a mixture of vanilla, chocolate, coconut and lemon- my favourite was vanilla. The owner included some free samples of coconut macaroons dipped in chocolate and also some biscotti. Now I am hooked on these too! I am so so glad that we finally have a quality bakery like this in Dublin. Wish they had a shop though so I could go in every day :)

Pros: Delicious, Beautiful presentation, Free samples
Cons: no shop yet
vaalea
vaalea

beautiful and delicious

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2011

I had the opportunity to try the delicious Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Mini Cupcakes with 'Cream Cheese' Frosting that won Petite Treats best of the sweets at a recent vegan cook-off event. Not only were they top notch cupcakes, but they are beautifully and professionally decorated with edible sparkles and handmade sugarpaste flowers. The other offerings look delicious and the cakes exquisite.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Petite Treats: