This store is very nice, it has a wide variety of things, and a cafe attached to it. I found vegan marshmellow fluff which I've never seen anywhere else (except online which comes with the shipping and the cold pack expense). If your a vegan, vegetarian, someone with a hunger for healthy eating, or just someone with certain food allergies, Peter's has something for you. Enjoy. (p.s. a little more pricey with some food items but generally affordable)
We love visiting Peter's Cornucopia! The food is fresh, organic, with many vegetarian and vegan friendly options. The non-vegetarians that we've brought loved it too! They also offer raw food and kid friendly items.Pros: kid friendly, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: cafe area is small
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New Hartford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Peter's Cornucopia Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 308 times since Jan 2013.