Serves meat, veg options available. Pleasant atmosphere. Several veg items, a few vegan suitable ones. Price: Expensive more-less
Middle Eastern, Persian, Non-veg
1335 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
602-263-1915

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Roethke
bhaisajya
bhaisajya

A Wonderful Dining Experience!

Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

If you are seeking out new and exciting flavors to spice up your vegetarian dining experience, check out the Persian Garden Café!

The food is made fresh and the owner is truly a kind-hearted individual, passionate about serving high quality, delicious and wonderfully flavored food in an artistic manner.

If you are new to Persian food, you may notice that it isn't "spicy hot" like what you might find at an Indian or Thai restaurant.....instead it's gentle yet flavorful cuisine that is well worth the experience!! I hope you enjoy as much as we did!!

Updated from previous review on Sunday May 04, 2014

Pros: Great food! Wonderful Flavors & Options, Friendly knowledge staff, Unique and interesting menu items
FoodExpressionOfLove
FoodExpressionOfLove

Persian cuisine at its finest

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2014

Hippocrates wrote "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food". The food at Persian Garden is therapeutic and while some may find somewhat expensive it comes from the heart and you can taste it. The owner is humble and loves the art of creating healthy and nutritious food. If you are ever in the Phoenix area this establishment is a must to check out.

Pros: Tasty healthy food, Friendly atmosphere, Menu has diverse selection
kstern21
kstern21

yum

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2009

I thought that the dinner I had was amazing as well as my mother's, who went with me! I had the vegetarian platter, vegan style. My plate was full of rice, stuffed grape leaves, hummus, baba ganoush, falafal, bread, and veggies. My mother got the veggie stir fry and it was delish and vegan! We got a piece of vegan carrot cake togo, which i have not tried yet. My only complaint would be that it was pricey!!! Be prepared when you order wine that it might cost you $12 a glass! I was not. Over all, really yummy food and left overs for tomorrow! The employee working was awesome!!! So nice!

Pros: very kind service, yummy food
Cons: expensive

energie
energie

No Thanks

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2008

Unfortunately I thought I would have a good restaurant to eat at, or take food out, across the street from PC on my long days. Guess again. Come here if you like to pay a lot of money for uninspired food and VERY BAD SERVICE. Entrees are at least $20 each; when I complained that I didn't like what I had ordered I was told that I "must not like the cuisine." Excuse me, I didn't know Persian cuisine consisted of stir fries. To top it off I was charged for the item and wasn't offered something else. I think there are plenty of other good veggie options in the Valley; I won't be back to PG.

Cons: Bad Attitude, Expensive
annm
annm

Great food, excellent quality

Posted on 05 / 01 / 2008

This restaurant serves excellent food in large portions. I look forward to going back.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, Healthy
loomweaver
loomweaver

Superb!

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2008

We went here for our anniversary and everything was great. The owner came out and wished us a happy day and explained some of he dishes to us. We will eat here again for our next special occasion. It was pricey for us but worth it.

Pros: great staff, organic, atmosphere
Roethke
Roethke

Get the Eggplant

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2008

Delicious food, though pricey. It's worth it to shell out the cash here to treat yourself on occasion, because it's incredibly delicious, and the staff is very accomodating to the vegan diet.

Pros: organic, vegan options, friendly staff
Cons: pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Persian Garden Cafe: