Delivery and food shop with a pop-up location behind Gun Shop Cafe in the carpark on the corner of Mollison and Boundary St. Offers ready-to-eat meals, snacks, and desserts using locally sourced ingredients. Most food is vegan and gluten-free. Servicing Brisbane and Ipswich. more-less
Boundary Street Markets, West End
Brisbane, Queensland

First Review by Nikki1801
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Raw treats!

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2014

Location- if you are on the main West End high street (Boundary Street) this shop is located BEHIND WESTPAC.
From what I know they're just on weekends/an evening, so you go where the local market is round the back down the alley.

These guys are just starting out, so if you are nearby check them out and spread the word!
I have to be honest- I am not a huge raw foodie, so some of the nibbles we bought we not to my taste...but the caramel chocolate slice was gorgeous!
it's expensive for what you get, BUT they informed us that the whole set-up was not-for profit to help support and feed the homeless in the area, which I find admirable.

We only got to try the cake treat nibbles but I would have liked to try their dinners they're doing. Definitely give them a try, as I know they are hoping soon to expand and find a small venue to host dinner evenings for the homeless =)

Dear Owner and Manager of Perfectly Yum: