Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican grill with a build your own burrito or bowl with ingredients such as rice, black beans, grilled vegetables, sweet potatoes, lettuce, salsa and guacamole. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by thomaspberry
taraep
taraep

You Get What You Pay For

2 Posted on 08 / 20 / 2014

I visited Pepper's for lunch and was not impressed. I got a burrito bowl; the veggies tasted bad and the sweet potato just tasted weird with the other ingredients. I paid $1.25 for guacamole and they gave me a tiny scoop of it. The others I was eating with were not pleased with their food either. Pepper's reads like a wannabe Chipotle but they have miles to go before their quality is as good.

Pros: cheap, location
Cons: gross food
Tom8315
Tom8315

Good Food

4 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2014

Fast food but you get to choose the ingredients for your burrito or salad. Might want to get a side of rice or two burritos, since one is not quite enough.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty, You See What You Are Getting
Cons: Fast Food
thomaspberry
thomaspberry

Fresh mex

4 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2013

We had a nice dinner here last week. While you can get the "normal" mexican fare here, we are vegan and opted for the salad bowl. When you opt for the vegetarian option, you get all the veggies! So in addition to the normal sautéed veggies, there was sweet potato and several other unusual additions. Everything tasted very fresh. Not greasy at all. It is a "walk up to the counter and pick what you want" place, but that works for us just fine as we get exactly what we want. The quantity of food was large, and very tasty. I would pass next time on the tortilla chips - just too bland for me.

Pros: Freshness of veggies and salad, Taste, Proce
Cons: Chips

Dear Owner and Manager of Peppers Mexican Grill: