Love the Pint. They always have several vegan options that can be modified to be gf. It's nice to also have a small selection of gf beer as well.
I eat at the People's Pint most times I am in Greenfield, for the quality of the food and for the atmosphere. The Pint now has a separate vegan menu (as well as a gluten-free menu). Servers are generally knowledgeable about vegan needs, and are always willing to ask questions and find out more information if they don't know answers offhand.
My favorite items are the Spanish rice and beans, house made guacamole, and the baked tofu with peanut sauce. The rice is brown, and delicious salad dressings are house made. I have never had a negative vegan experience at the Pint. People's Pint beers are all listed as vegan.Pros: Quality home-made food, Vegan beer, Locally sourced ingredients
Cons: serves meat, cash only
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Greenfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has People's Pint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 390 times since Jan 2013.