Provides fresh, natural, organic and whole foods, including nutritional products, body care products, and health information. more-less
144 S Nova Rd (Granada, near Big Lots)
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
Now Open

Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:30am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm

First Review by HappyGina

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2015

Went for lunch with my boyfriend. I got the vegan wrap and he got the supreme wrap. We both were very pleased with our choices. The vegan herb sauce is great. Pricey, but great serving size so it wasn't disappointing.

Pros: super fresh produce, friendly service

no longer supporting this store :(

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2015

My family and I use to shop here A LOT. They are one of the few health food stores in town and we like to support that! :) We really went out of our way to do that with them, specifically, and it was frustrating.

The main issue I had with them was their lack of organization and follow through. They were constantly out of stuff and would say they ordered it for the following week, but I would sometimes come back 2 and 3 times and it wouldn't be in. So many wasted trips :(

The last straw for me was going in with a recent receipt (having spent almost $200) and I wanted to return 2 items. One was a frozen food item that was just plain nasty, and another food item that was literally spoiled. Nicky (the owners daughter I believe) refused to take either item back. That was it for me, and my family. We have not been back since. So, for maybe $15 worth of products, they've lost out on 4 life long customers.

I do miss a couple of the employees though. I think they always did their best, under the circumstances.

I wish them well, as I do all small businesses. I just personally won't shop there anymore.

Pros: a few of the employees
Cons: bad return policy, always out of stuff, lack of organization

Dear Owner and Manager of Peggy's Whole Foods: