Pebbles International Resta...

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a variety of vegan patties and other vegan dishes including rotti. Please confirm if the vegan options are good enough to keep this listing on HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Caribbean, International, Non-veg
2040 Palm Bay Rd NE (S Babcock St)
Palm Bay, Florida 32905

WarnerRobins
WarnerRobins

Nothing but CONS!!!!!

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

I went here yesterday and said "I'm looking for something vegan." They gave me the Well you've come to the WRONG place look. They didn't have not one vegan option. They did however tell me I could come back NEXT week and maybe they'd have something then. I said but I'm hungry now. Silence. I asked if they had any suggestions of where I could eat. They had no suggestions. So bottom line, this is absolutely not a place for a vegan to seek food!!

Pros: Clean, Good Operating Hours, Good Parking
Cons: Nothing Vegan, Nothing Vegan, Nothing Vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Pebbles International Restaurant: