Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food place. Lists the vegetarian choices together in a dedicated section on the menu - dishes made with vegetables and tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

sonia826
sonia826

Best Thai Food in Town!!

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

I love this place! I go at least once a week and they have many vegan options.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, good price
Cons: none
veganlogger
veganlogger

Fried Avocado - Oh my god

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2011

Peanut Sauce is awesome! I've gone a few times and have been happy with my food every time. The fried avocado appetizer is a dream come true - crunchy on the outside, creamy and warm on the inside, and VEGAN. It's a bit pricy at $6.50, but soo worth it.

The avocado curry is also REALLY good, with a green curry base, eggplants, baby corn, basil, avocado, green peppers, and mushrooms. You can get fres tofu, meat,or more vegetables for free, or fried avocado for an extra dollar. I've also had the panang curry, which is pretty standard for a Thai restaurant, but you can get any curry dish with brown rice, which I appreciate.

A friend who is also vegan got the pad thai and asked for no egg, but then found egg in the dish. The waitress apologized, but apparently this has been a problem with other people, too.

The Thai iced tea with coconut milk is delicious too!

Pros: Fried avocado!!!!, Separate veggie menu, Authentic
Cons: pricy, egg in pad thai
arvege
arvege

Good food but beware of oyster sauce

Posted on 01 / 07 / 2010

Service is very friendly and very accomodating. But when ordering you need to make sure there is no egg added in. I ordered the vegetarian pad thai and it didn't list it as coming with egg, but when I got my dish it had egg in it. Also I noticed that a couple of the vegetarian dishes have oyster sauce listed, so you need to ask before ordering if the dish contains oyster or fish sauce or any other sea-animal sauce. They do know what vegan is and they are very willing to veganize anything that they can veganize, and most of their menu can be made vegetarian at the very least. The atmosphere is very relaxing, the prices are good for the quality of the food, overall I do enjoy the restaurant, just gotta becareful of making sure the vegetarian dishes are truly vegetarian and don't contain any fish or shellfish ingredients.

Pros: Accomodating, Friendly
Cons: Oyster sauce in vegetarian dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Peanut Sauce: