Small vitamins store; also a small selection of vegan and vegetarian foods, body care items, nutrition magazines, and natural household cleaners. more-less
6187 Central City Blvd (61st St)
Galveston, Texas 77551
409-740-6949

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AnotherFinch
galtex72
galtex72
  • non-vegetarian

Bad Customer Service

Posted on 03 / 06 / 2012

On 3-6-12 I walked into this store and was about to ask the store clerk about a product and before I could get my sentence out she turned her back and said she had other customers in a very rude way.This store clerk either needs to be trained on customer service or doesn't need to work there at all.I will never shop there again and order online where it's cheaper.

patsy bell
patsy bell

Peak Nutrition

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2011

absolute excellent store. store manager, beth, is so knowledgable and helpful and caring. store has wonderful selection.

nealpage_delgriffith
nealpage_delgriffith

Not Just A Vitamin Store...

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2010

I was relieved last November (09) when I found out that Peak Nutrition carried Tofurkys- well, one Tofurky to be exact. This meant I would not need to make the one hour drive up to Houston to pick one up. They also carry a good selection of grains and refrigerated vegan substitutions (including miso). It's a good supplement for what Kroger does not carry.

Pros: helpful staff, vegan cookies
Cons: *, *, *

sugar1005
sugar1005

Horrible customer service!

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2008

I visited the store back on september 4th 08, and had a horrible experience with the owner of the store Vermilla Chimbers. She was talking on the phone and I was standing waiting to ring up for 10 minutes,finally she acknowledge me and told me to be patient. I said I am in a hurry and she said why dont you leave the store and never comeback you impatient [censored]. One of her long time customers referred me and I will not be back. Sugar1005

AnotherFinch
AnotherFinch

Great little shop!

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2007

This is one of the friendliest vitamin/food stores I've ever been in. They will order for you and go above and beyond the call of duty to help you out with whatever you need. They will be getting our vitamin business from now on! They also sell food products that are very reasonably priced, like Vegenaise.

Update: 09/07/2007
I wanted to update this review (had to delete the old posting) to add that they now carry Vegan Gourmet mozzarella "cheese", from Follow Your Heart! We asked them to order it and they did, so go in there and show them we Vegans appreciate it!

Pros: Nice People, Low Prices, Wide Range Of Products
Cons: None.

Dear Owner and Manager of Peak Nutrition: