Peach and Pear Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. A little local Halal and veggie friendly cafe. Sells homemade recipe foods and will alter food to suit your needs. There's a hot chocolate made with real chocolate bars. Range of cafe type food includes hot all day breakfast (makes their own vegan sausages), hot and cold sandwiches. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, English, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
92a Brudenell Road
Leeds, England Ls61EG

Open Tue-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 7am-4pm.

• Cash only

First Review by samfox
JaneyKo.
JaneyKo.

Amazing vegan burgers!

4 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

This is my new favourite place in Leeds. The vegan burgers are some of the nicest I've ever had! The chips are homemade and are really tasty as well. They also do load of milkshake, with a huge vegan selection. Will definitely be going back to try their vegan breakfast next time I'm in Leeds.

Pros: very good value, excellent food, very friendly staff
Cons: bit far from town centre
pazbob
pazbob

Chips to die for

4 Posted on 06 / 10 / 2013

Went here on Sunday afternoon for late lunch. For a place serving meat their vegan effort is better than some veggie places I've eaten. We had thai burgers, with the best chunky chips I've ever had in my life. You wouldn't think this place was up to much from the look of the premises but give it a go, i'm sure you'd be pleasantly surprised.

Pros: cheap, cheerful
samfox
samfox

Best Vegan Breakfast In Leeds!

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2011

Peach and Pear Cafe isn't your usual "veg-friendly" cafe. The menu doesn't just include a few veg/vegan options, instead the majority of items are listed as having a vegan option.

This surprised me, as unlike the usual substitutions of meat for poor alternatives, Peach and Pear provided me with a proper vegan breakfast fryup including home made vegan sausages, superb (best i've tasted yet) scrambled tofu, beans, tomatoes, vegan bacon, toast with vegan spread, and a cup of tea for the same price as a supermarket cafe could.

A friendly chat with the owner revealed they make great effort to cook vegan items seperately from the meat they offer, and have a powerful extractor to prevent smells! I really cannot fault this cafe for going out of their way to provide quality (genuinely vegan) breakfast / cafe food and drinks.

We were so impressed, we said we'd return for tea that evening when passing by on the way home, so we got to try out other items on the menu. I had a vegan thai style burger with smoked tofu, thai sauce and the most amazing home made chips and my partner had another fry up! Again, i couldn't fault the food or service. My daughter had a smoothie, which she was thrilled with.

If you're looking for a good traditional breakfast, or cafe food with a good atmosphere, Peach and Pear is definitely the place to go.

Amazingly, they were open until 11pm serving food when we visited.

Pros: Big Portions, Nearly everything has vegan option, Purse Friendly Price

Dear Owner and Manager of Peach and Pear Cafe: