CLOSED: Peaceful Greens

Serving breakfast all day plus snacks, salads, soups, sandwiches, and smoothies. Uses local farmers produce as much as possible. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out
219 Main St
Lafayette, Indiana 47901
765-428-8344

Open Mon-Sun for lunch and dinner Mon-Sat beginning at 5pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by jnorris
amandoid
amandoid

Delicious!

5 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2011

Peaceful Greens is a wonderful restaurant! They have great fresh produce, and delicious meals. My favorite is the Tempeh the Fridges sammie! Friendly staff and great location!

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, fresh/local produce
Cons: limited hours
Guest
Guest

2x Disappointed

2 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2011

I am a huge supporter of restaurants who use local and organic foods, and I was thrilled when this all-veg restaurant opened in Lafayette. My husband (an avid meat eater but supporter of my lifestyle) went for lunch - and we couldn't believe the small portions and we both left there hungry - we don't mind paying more money for local and organic food but you should at least leave the restaurant satiated rather than in search of your next fix! We decided to give the place another shot and went again for lunch a few months later. They were out of lettuce. How can a veggie restaurant be out of lettuce? And once again - we left starving. I relayed the story to a friend of mine who said she went for breakfast and they were out of coffee. Save yourself some time and money - avoid this place.

jnorris
jnorris

Great Food & Staff

4 Posted on 02 / 10 / 2010

Peaceful Greens, located in the heart of downtown Lafayette, Indiana finally opened a few days ago after almost two years of planning and I finally was able to check it out today. The menu is a pretty good size with options ranging from breakfast, snacks, soups, salads, sandwiches, desserts, and smoothies. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere of the restaurant is relaxing even though the place is small. The food is elegantly prepared and in good portions with moderate prices. And to top it all off their ingredients are all natural and they buy as much as they can from local farmers.

While I was there today I got the "We Need Another Investor (Burrito)" and the "Mint Ginger Sunrise (Smoothie)." Both were excellent! I snagged a menu to take home and am already planning my next meal!

Pros: Good Food, Friendly Staff, Location
Cons: Small

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Peaceful Greens: