Peace Harmony - King Street

Sydney vegetarian restaurant serving Thai food. Sept 2013 reported a few items contain milk or milk powder. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out

First Review by khity
laurynlee
laurynlee

Nice Thai food but expecting more spice!

3 Posted on 12 / 29 / 2012

Very friendly staff and quick service. Food is nice but prefer it to be more hot & spicy.

Pros: Good value, Friendly
Cons: Limited seats
veganjess86
veganjess86

quick nice food

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2012

I love going here for a quick meal on the go. It's not the best veg Asian food I've had but they are very quick in prep.

Panda Koh
Panda Koh

Nice and affordable

4 Posted on 12 / 13 / 2011

The shop is open for dinner. Cheapest place for pure veg food that I can find. Lunch is about 7.50 and dinner 8.50. No onion, garlic, leek etc used.

wipey
wipey

Great Taste, Good Service, Bad Music

4 Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

I love coming here I live the food as it's good and the price is right. The only thing that annoys me is commercial radio playing a bit too loud.

Pros: All Vegan, Cheap, Tasty
Cons: The Music, Not open on Sundays
philjdomm
philjdomm

quick take out: small quick lunch for biz

3 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2009

not suitable for seating as it's meant for busy biz people on a go go go

khity
khity

Great for Lunch

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2007

This is great for lunchtime take-away, but small. Since it has been so popular, they opened a restaurant a few streets away in Erskine St which is larger and same chef and owner and same name. It is by far our most favourite restaurant in Sydney. Large serves! Smiling faces, meals come out quickly. They have the best "dim sims" in the vegan asian style restaurants in Sydney.

Pros: Good prices, Large sizes
Cons: none what-so-ever!
  • khity khity

haha so I guess I meant same chef created menu :P I haven't been there in years but still love the main restaurant as the best one to go to when in Sydney! We love Massaman Curry and Tangerine Stirfry. Give the desserts a miss.

• thecriclover99 thecriclover99

How can it be the same chef if they're two different locations? =S

Dear Owner and Manager of Peace Harmony - King Street: