Peace Harmony - King St

Vegetarian restaurant serving Thai food. Reported a few items contain milk or milk powder. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out

vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Great experience

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2016

Friendly, fast lunch experience on our first day in Australia. The place was super busy, but we still got friendly service and received our food quickly. Good prices, also, so we were definitely happy.

Pros: Friendly, Fast, All veg
Julia123456
Julia123456
  • non-vegetarian

This place just robbed me!!

Posted on 10 / 15 / 2015

I went this place for lunch take away. I had $20 note and gave the note when I ordered. The order was $10.30 so I said I will give you the 30c and expecting the $10 change. But she claimed that she never received the money and claiming that she will never take the money before she take the order. She was trying to make me look like i was the thief. I go to this place at least once a week coz it's close to my work. As if I would try to not pay that $10!!!! I was so disappointed how she handled the situation how she was trying to make me look like I was the one who is trying to do dodgy. I would never go back to this place in my life again! worst experience ever.

Phyluum
Phyluum

lovely sit in resteraunt

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2015

its hard to find a really nice restaurant that you can sit in sydney. so this place is a gem. pad thai and fried rice were so nice great service as well

Pros: great food, great service, free water

tofutus
tofutus

Cosy place with great food

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

I went there for dinner with a friend. The restaurant is centrally located not far off George St (on King St). I had the Ginger Stir Fry and it was great. My friend had a Curry Laksa and enjoyed it very much. Thinking I might go back tomorrow! Also note, no onion, garlic, chives, etc, used for those that don't eat them.

Pros: Reasonable price, Good location
YahelSherman
YahelSherman
  • raw

small & yammy

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2015

We enjoyed .
It's very small place with an appetizing smell . All dishes we have tried were yammy .

Fingercuts
Fingercuts
  • herbivore

good lunch

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

Big selection, and lovely staff. Complimentary water when you eat in.
Faster and cheaper than their Erskine Street restaurant.

Pros: price , variety, fast-ish
Vgan
Vgan

quick lunch

Posted on 12 / 09 / 2014

This is a good option for a quick vegan lunch in the central business district. My handful of visits suggest it has several regulars who work nearby who come to eat or get takeaway. It's small, with a counter and seating for only 14 or so, and not a place to linger, but service is friendly and fast. I haven't been in the evening, but don't imagine it would be good for a relaxed dinner (the Erskine Street branch would be better). At lunchtime you can get an Express Meal for $7.90: almost anything on the menu, with rice. The same dishes are $9.90 at night, not including rice. There is also a lunchtime package deal, with starter and soft drink.
I just wish they weren't so obsessed with mock meats, mostly soy chicken. A few dishes that were just vegetables and tofu would be welcome.
It may previously have beeen known as Vegie House: that's the name on the printed takeout menu, although the sign on the street is Peace Harmony.

Pros: CBD location, cheap, fast, friendly
Cons: so much mock meat
laurynlee
laurynlee

Nice Thai food but expecting more spice!

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2012

Very friendly staff and quick service. Food is nice but prefer it to be more hot & spicy.

Pros: Good value, Friendly
Cons: Limited seats
veganjess86
veganjess86

quick nice food

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2012

I love going here for a quick meal on the go. It's not the best veg Asian food I've had but they are very quick in prep.

Panda Koh
Panda Koh

Nice and affordable

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2011

The shop is open for dinner. Cheapest place for pure veg food that I can find. Lunch is about 7.50 and dinner 8.50. No onion, garlic, leek etc used.

wipey
wipey

Great Taste, Good Service, Bad Music

Posted on 05 / 29 / 2011

I love coming here I live the food as it's good and the price is right. The only thing that annoys me is commercial radio playing a bit too loud.

Pros: All Vegan, Cheap, Tasty
Cons: The Music, Not open on Sundays
philjdomm
philjdomm

quick take out: small quick lunch for biz

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2009

not suitable for seating as it's meant for busy biz people on a go go go

Guest
Guest

Great for Lunch

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2007

This is great for lunchtime take-away, but small. Since it has been so popular, they opened a restaurant a few streets away in Erskine St which is larger and same chef and owner and same name. It is by far our most favourite restaurant in Sydney. Large serves! Smiling faces, meals come out quickly. They have the best "dim sims" in the vegan asian style restaurants in Sydney.

Pros: Good prices, Large sizes
Cons: none what-so-ever!
    thecriclover99

How can it be the same chef if they're two different locations? =S

khity

haha so I guess I meant same chef created menu :P I haven't been there in years but still love the main restaurant as the best one to go to when in Sydney! We love Massaman Curry and Tangerine Stirfry. Give the desserts a miss.

Dear Owner and Manager of Peace Harmony - King St: