PCC Natural Market - West...

Part of local cooperative chain of natural food markets. Features a deli, juice bar, fresh fruits and vegetables, organic bulk foods, grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by cheeselover
cheeselover
cheeselover

Grumpy afternoon store manager

3 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2013

I've been a regular customer at the West Seattle PCC for about ten years now. I visited the store late this afternoon and had a not-so-nice encounter with a new (second-shift?) store manager, to my utmost surprise because until now my every experience at every PCC in Seattle has been very nice.

I didn't get this new person's name because I left the store ungrounded and frazzled by my experience. Right now I'm undecided whether I'll go back and get his name, in order to write up a report, or give him some slack and test him a few times to see if the guy was just having a bad day.

HappyCow is forcing me to rate this store. Up until now I would have given it the highest rating, but today's experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth, so I don't know whether to rate it #4-very good or #3-fair, so I'm giving it the latter.

Dear Owner and Manager of PCC Natural Market - West Seattle: