PCC Natural Market - View...

Part of local cooperative chain of natural food markets. Features a deli, juice bar, fresh fruits and vegetables, organic bulk foods, grocery, and more. Open daily. more-less

First Review by xbillyx
thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Cute little store, with most your veggie desires.

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2011

Not a whole lot to add from the previous review. I don't shop here a lot but every month or so run down to pick something up, more so when I used to use the library near by. It is a small PCC, hard to imagine any being smaller, that being said, they still have a lot of stuff. Their deli has a number or veggie and vegan options that will be sure to get any veggie person through a lunch or dinner. Their are desserts and entrees and of course a number of grocery items. I wouldn't go out of your way to find this place but as someone who used to hang out at Children's Hospital a lot this place is a life saver. I only wish that I had known about it earlier, as it is a little tucked away in a very residential neighborhood.

Pros: lots of vegan options., best healthy grocery store in this area.
Cons: small, a little pricey
xbillyx
xbillyx

Great little co-op

5 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2007

Probably the smallest PCC, but definitely the one with the most character. All staff members are friendly and very helpful. Virtually all produce is organic, and a lot is local. I've very grateful it's my neighborhood market. Support co-ops!

Dear Owner and Manager of PCC Natural Market - View Ridge: