PCC Natural Market - Columb...

Part of local cooperative chain of natural food markets. Features deli, hot foods, and juice bar; large selection of organic fresh fruits and vegetables; bulk foods, grocery, and more. Its Seward Park Wilson St outlet had shut and move here in 2015. more-less
3610 S Edward St (Columbia City)
Seattle, Washington 98118
Now Open

Mon-Sun 6:00am-11:00pm

First Review by Yolante101

Amazing health food store!

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2015

I had the absolute pleasure of spending time here when visiting family this summer. It is the best health food store I've ever been to. Staff is so friendly and accommodating. The fresh vegan selections in the cafe are incredible. My favorite thing was the vegan pizza. I had it 3 days in a row it was so good!! My carnist aunt tried the vegan pizza and she was in awe!! The fresh salad selections are phenomenal. The selection within the grocery store,including produce and bulk, is outstanding! If only there was something like this closer to where I lived...I would be in vegan heaven!!

Supermarkt mit veganen Angeboten

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2015

Dieser Supermarkt ist gut sortiert und bietet einige vegane Optionen.

Pros: gute Auswahl & Preise

Dear Owner and Manager of PCC Natural Market - Columbia City: