Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan choices are breakfast sandwiches with eggplant and tempeh bacon, tofu spread for bagels, and soy milk. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LaurenMoody
LaurenMoody
LaurenMoody

Tempeh to the rescue!

3 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

I was super happy to find a spot where I could grab a quick and healthy bite, while visiting Boston. I found Boston to be not so vegan friendly, and this coffee shop made lunch with my omni sister quick and easy.

I ordered the tempeh sandwich, and subbed roasted sweet potatoe slices for the eggplant. It was solid, not amazing, but I was thankful for the option.

My one gripe would be that the employee's weren't clear on prep methods of some of the food items, as I wanted to make sure they didn't use butter in the cooked veggies.

Pros: affordable, healthy, tempeh!
Cons: limited choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Pavement Coffeehouse: