Vegetarian food restaurant opened in early 2013. Makes Chinese rice and wheat noodles, rice dishes, plus drinks, burgers, and pizza. Dairy is used but can make vegan by request. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery

First Review by Veganjoe108
flightattendant
flightattendant

Delicious Food

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

The food is absolutely delicious. Staff is very friendly. The price was good. The buffet offers a lot of vegetables which you can cook for your own. The quality of the food was good.

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Good Quality
Veganjoe108
Veganjoe108

Awesome

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

I've been here for a while now, so maybe I'm losing touch with Western food culture etc., but in my opinion the food here was fantastic. The burgers, although more like kebab sandwiches are really tasty and it pretty awesome to find vegan pizza in China, I mean - its hard enough in Birmingham, and it is well tasty, although admittedly not the biggest pizza you'll ever eat.

The drinks are mega tasty as well and perhaps due to it being pretty new, we were given free vegan mango ice cream (!!) and free biscuits (also vegan). Like basically all China vegan places this one has a religious bent, HariKrishna I think, which makes for nice music and a chilled out vibe. It also sells vegan bread (surprisingly hard to come by sometimes) and other biscuit type stuff.

Only compliant is the staff are a tad lacklustre and inefficient (they forgot our pizza), they are however enthusiastic and apologetic when need be

Pros: Food, Vibe, Veganess
Cons: Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Pavana Sarovara: