A small nondescript food market with a few tables and a small menu located in the back. Some dishes contain paneer and ghee. Try the samosas or the aloo gobi. The buffet lunch is 90% vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out

Jwmizell
Jwmizell

excellent!

Posted on 12 / 26 / 2014

I am a recent vegetarian so I have been looking for vegetarian restaurants in my area. I found this gem on my way home one afternoon. I had NEVER had Indian food so I didn't know what to expect. The place is kind of a dive. Not a place I would take a first date, by clean. I told the waitress that I had never had Indian food and she recommended the masala dosa with coconut chutney and sambhar. Wow! A little spicy, I was warned Indian food was spicy, but the flavor was awesome. My entire meal with drink was $5. Will definitely visit again.

Pros: flavor, price
Cons: ambiance

Dear Owner and Manager of Pavan Foods: