Pause Wine Bar

Serves meat, veg options available. Sources produce from local farms, and the chef is a former Millennium Restaurant cook, so over half the menu at any time can be prepared vegan. Offers Rocket Ship vegan ice cream. All organic wine. Happy hour for wine and $5 food specials from 5-7pm. See menu on website. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
1666 Market St (Gough)
San Francisco, California 94102
415-241-9463

Open Tue-Sat 5pm-12am, closed Sun-Mon.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Pause Wine Bar

3 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

I didn't see many vegan items on the menu when I went, but I wasn't super hungry so it was OK. I had a pinot noir from here and liked it. I also really like the atmosphere too - I am a huge fan of wine bars. I would recommend this for a date or meeting up with friends for a drink.

Dear Owner and Manager of Pause Wine Bar: