Patxi's Chicago Pizza -...

Serves meat, veg options available. This is one of several locations. Offers a vegan combo pizza using Daiya vegan cheese, or build your own pizza with choice of vegetable and vegan cheese. Chicago style deep dish pizza or thin crust style pizza. Limited delivery range. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Paxti's Pizza

3 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2011

This Paxti's recently opened and happens to be close to my friend's house, an area where there aren't many places with veggie options (listed on HC). I ate at a different location last year and really enjoyed it, however, my pizza was not up to par this time - my friends really enjoyed their food, so they lucked out. What I like about Paxti's is that there are options for everyone, and they even have a vegan pizza listed on the menu. I built my own pizza with Daiya, green peppers, and garlic - overall it was bland this time and the crust was too thick, not at all what I remembered from the last location. I also think it was a fluke because my friend's pizza looked fine (and not as thick) to me, so perhaps this new location has a few kinks to work out. I'd go back here again, but wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Patxi's Chicago Pizza - Irving St: