All vegan bakery offering vegan cupcakes, muffins, cookies, brownies, and whole cakes for special order. Originally named Pattycake Vegan Bakery. more-less
3009 N High St

clcphoto2007
clcphoto2007

What a treat!

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

I love patty cake bakery. So many delicious options. You really can't go wrong with anything there. My favorite is there chocolate chip cookies and ho ho cupcakes. I would definitely recommend this to friends even if they're not vegan.

Pros: 100% vegan, So many great options, Special orders cakes
Cons: Location, Limited parking, Could be bigger
KarmaKiss
KarmaKiss

Sweet Vegan Goodness

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

Amazing in all that they do! Everything vegan, all the time!

Pros: Vegan, Friendly & Clean, Quality Ingredients
Cons: Small, Limited parking, Price
Njusticeforall1639
Njusticeforall1639

great vegan bakery

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

Me, my gf and my grandma just went vegan. This place rocks as we can now get cakes and deserts for special occasions that are better than anything vegan or non vegan that we have ever had. The rest of my family enjoys these treats aswell. I suggest the blueberry muffins, banana but muffins, sugar cookies, and there chocolate cake is scary good!

Pros: taste
Cons: price is a little high. but it's worth it for crue

kmaier
kmaier

delicious

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2014

I'm blessed that this bakery is near my home, and on the way home from work. The mint whoopie pies are indescribably wonderful. I know my weakness so I don't go as often as I would like.

Pros: delightful
Cons: fattening
rockcita
rockcita

oh so good!

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

This tiny, plain looking little bakery is chock full of delicious goodies. There were about 15 variety of cookies and 10 of cupcakes when I was there. Plus, they had several cakes to offer. For those who looking for gluten free, you'll find plenty of choices. The seating area is practically non-existent, so take a bag of treats home and enjoy.

Pros: terrific selection
Vegetarian1994
Vegetarian1994

Delicious!!!

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2013

My family and I were in Columbus over the weekend and couldn't resist stopping by a vegan bakery. We were all so glad we did!! We purchased a blueberry muffin, chocolate chip cookie, cupcake and buckeye bar and only wish we'd bought more. We will definitely be back the next time we are in town!

Pros: Tasty, Great portions, Amazing selection
Cons: Wish there was a store in my area!
DirtySoyChai
DirtySoyChai

Best vegan bakery in the Midwest

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

Get the sticky buns! They are delicious and come in many flavors such as pecan, vanilla or orange. Pattycake uses all natural ingredients, offers gluten free options and supports local vegan businesses. We are so lucky to have such a good bakery in Columbus.

Pros: 100% vegan, Sticky buns!!, gluten free options, too
Cons: Not much seating
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Best vegan bakery in the US

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2013

I've been to a lot of vegan bakeries. This one is my favorite.

That's all that needs to be said.

Pros: All-vegan, Baked goods, Friendly staff
KITKAT
KITKAT

Amazing

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2012

I love what Pattycake has done for vegan baking. Everything is delicious. The Whoopie pies are my favorites.

Pros: Everything, Lovely staff
Cons: Too far away from me!
samanthamuffin
samanthamuffin

Vegan Sweets

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2011

Treat your sweet tooth right. I got the cinnamon roll. It was really really really sweet. Maybe a little to sweet for my taste, but if you like sweet, this is for you. I brought Snickerdoodles home for my mom and sister. They loved them. I snuck a bite, and I loved them too!

Pros: Yummy, Nice Staff
lpass809
lpass809

Love this place!!

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2011

I bought way too much sugar here, but I was visiting OH and we have nothing even close to this where I am from. I love that as a vegan I could go in and choose absolutely anything in there. And every single thing I had was so delicious. I especially recommend the buckeye bars, moon pies, and the spelt brownies. Delish! I would definitely order a cake from here for parties if I was closer.

Pros: Delicious, Friendly staff, So many options!
Cons: None!!!
jaynamac
jaynamac

Crazy good!!!

Posted on 03 / 18 / 2011

When my family went vegan about two years ago, I wondered what on earth we'd do for birthdays without the beautiful cakes loaded with buttercream frosting from our favorite bakery. Well, I do believe we've upgraded.

Pattycake's confections are THE BOMB. My husband's favorite pre-vegan indulgence was a Ho-Ho; wouldn't you know it, Pattycake makes a Ho-Ho Cake that puts its namesake to shame. The cupcakes are invariably tender, sweet, indulgent perfection. And the frosted cookies: beautiful and delicious!

You'll find all of your favorite sweets here, from cookies to cakes to pies and more, cruelty-free and completely blissful. I don't think we can go so far as to call these sweet treats healthy, but they are free of casein and animal fats and other nastiness. And you won't miss any of it. Really! Their "buttercream" frosting is as good as any I've ever had, anywhere, using any ingredients. And I was always very, very picky about my frosting. :)

All I can say is, thank heavens we don't live any closer, or I'd weigh 20 pounds more. We love you, Pattycake!

Pros: Outrageously delicious bakes goods, Fun-loving staff
karmandrew
karmandrew

The Best Bakery in the World

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2011

I love Pattycakes! I have been here countless times and have never been let down by their food. I love their cakes, they have top-quality ingredients and the flavors are to die for!

Pros: Lots of selection, Top quality ingredients, wonderful taste
ramachandra
ramachandra

A Vegan Treat!

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2010

I love Pattycake. Their storefront and image is just so darn cute. They have a beautiful display of treats, including cupcakes, muffins, cookies, and cakes. They are also famous for the sticky buns served on Saturday morning. Beware: The sticky buns are SUPER SWEET and huge, and I would recommend sharing it with a friend. The cupcakes and muffins are huge too. I've never had anything that was less than delicious. They will also make wedding cakes. Some Saturdays they have a challenge that gets you to buy a Rad Dog and a Sticky Bun at the same time. If you eat it all, they take your photo and hang it on the wall. They serve a few beverages too, and you are welcome to eat in the store, although it's kind of small. Everything here is yummy and sure to please anyone.

bubblegumpanda
bubblegumpanda

best. bakery. ever.

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2010

i love pattycake bakery! everything i've had from here is sincerely nothing less than divine. but the iced sugar cookies are definitely my favorite. they are so much like my childhood favorite smiley-faced sugar cookies from my hometown's local donut shop! only a million times better because they're vegan!

Pros: sugar cookies!, whoopie pies!, unicorns!
Cons: yeah right!
NavajoVeggieLover94
NavajoVeggieLover94

Great!

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2010

They Made my 16th birthday cake. It was delicious. I loved my non-vegetarian family loved it. At first we thought it was too small! but actually it was a Perfect Size! I recieved excellent service too. I Loved the surroundings.

Pros: Cake, Service!
Cons: Nothing
mlumpz
mlumpz

Delicious!

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2009

I can't say enough good things about Pattycake. Everything we have ever tried there has been absolutely delicious. Want to impress someone who's having a birthday? Order a cake! They're beautiful and sooo good. Have a bit of a sweet tooth one day? Stop by and grab a cookie, muffin, or brownie. They always have wonderful treats on hand. YUM!

Pros: all vegan, delicious, affordable
xsamx
xsamx

Excellent!

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2009

An excellent place for vegans who don't want to worry about whether there's milk or eggs in their baked goods. We tried several items, including the raw cheesecake, and everything was delicious. The sign and storefront are a little hidden, so look for the rather large realty company next door to it.

Pros: all vegan!, wide variety
Cons: easy to miss
StartingOut
StartingOut

FANTASTIC Place ~ HIGHLY Recommend!!

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2009

Slowly over time I've changed from an omnivore diet to vegetarianism and now, vegan/raw. Finding acceptable restaurants, pastry shops, and alternative markets in Columbus is a challenge. So when I "found" the Pattycake Vegan Bakery, I felt like I'd just entered heaven! They have at least 2 raw desserts (cheesecake - ah, wonderful! and truffles...) you absolutely MUST try! But finding this vegan bakery is a dream - as I have missed having fresh, local desserts and chocolate. Do yourself a flavor and shop at Pattycake ~ you will be SO glad you did!

Pros: Great desserts!, Friendly staff!, SELECTION!!!
Cons: Parking
chickpeafreak
chickpeafreak

Ummm...YUM!

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2008

Vegan deliciousness. It's all desserts, so don't expect health-food. But it is all vegan, and all delicious. Get anything there and you will not be disappointed [and non-vegans will be oblivious to the missing eggs + dairy].
When buying cupcakes, cookies or cakes, Pattycake is the place to go. The biggest test was when we had need for a gluten-free vegan b-day cake, and it was incredible!
You can also order online now, check out their website!

BTW, the owner and staff are just delightful. It's always a pleasure.

Pros: Owner + staff are wonderful!, delicous, vegan AND earth-friendly. Love that.
Cons: I want some now.
roxxy23
roxxy23

Go here now!

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2008

On our drive from home from St. Louis to DC we drove up High Street hoping to reach Pattycake before closing time. We just made it and we bought some of the best vegan treats we've ever had. The standouts were the lovely lemon cupcakes and the Whoopies, which reminded me of Hostess Suzie Q's...something I didn't realize I was missing until now. Wish I'd bought a dozen of them!

Pros: friendly, good prices, good selection
SirJustinian
SirJustinian

Amazing sweet treats

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2007

These folks can satisfy any sweet tooth with their amazing cupcakes, muffins, brownies and cookies. If you find yourself in town and craving some sweets, make every effort to obtain one of their concoctions! The fudge brownies are not to be missed. So sinfully delicious I find myself asking, are these really vegan?!

They are not real widespread yet, but you should be able to find a good selection at Raisin Rack in Westerville, or at Staufs or Cup 'O Joe.

Pros: Sinfully delicious, Inexpensive, Always satisfying
Cons: Only sold in a few places

Dear Owner and Manager of Pattycake Bakery: