Pathways Holistic Center

Offer a variety of items including wheatgrass, sprouts, supplements, sprouted pizza shells, sprouted breads, and more. Call for hours. more-less
4833 Chestnut St
Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049
610-966-7001

Guest
Guest

"Your Location for Transformation"

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2012

Pathways: "Your location for Transformation" No Kidding!
I came to Pathways about 2 years ago with AWFUL skin (acne) that kept breaking out no matter what I'd try: Dermatologist, (awful-grrrr) antibiotics, topical creams & lots of other frustrating, expensive toxic products. I originally scheduled a series of colonics because of my digestive problems due to a candida overgrowth & unknown food allergies (Gluten, Oats, Barley & Lactose) Who woulda known besides these natural health gurus? Clearly the other "professionals" were not truly knowledgeable as years of experiments would prove to me- yet very expensive, i'm glad I searched for my own answers.
At Pathways you WILL learn your body and mind & more important, you will learn to love & trust yourSELF. Years of "professional therapy" sessions had not allowed me to dig deep enough to untangle some verrry deep knots as you will learn if you choose to utilize other emotional therapy/education workshops, if you do, bring your best metaphorical shovel & get ready to start healing!
Thank you very much to Sherry Watcher for all of the knowledge she has earned, learned & now shares- a million thank yous! Lisa, Russell & Richard are amazing & have been wonderful teachers/healers during my transformation :)
If YOU choose to do the work on yourself Pathways is your one stop shop for a healthy mind, body & soul. The soothing far infrared sauna has cleared my pores, therefore clearing my skin up permanently. The colonic room is very comforting & cleansing, the tiki tanning room is just too cute, the massages are wonderful, the quality of organic foods/meals/natural supplements sold are delicious as well as hearty & nourishing- no need for me to cook all the time to stay on 'healthy track', thanks! Last but not least the energy of Pathways is a warm, loving, non-judgmental energy where you can learn & heal yourself.
My Skin, Digestion, Self Esteem & Knowledge shines brighter than ever- THANK YOU PATHWAYS

Dear Owner and Manager of Pathways Holistic Center: