CLOSED: Pasta Real

Serves meat, veg options available. Pasta and Italian restaurant in Las Palmas, offering one of the more extensive vegetarian choices on the island. Around 60% of the menu is vegetarian-suitable with a large selection of specials. Local beers and wine available. From their website, "We are since 1975 in the neighborhood of Guanarteme preparing artisanal pasta and our macrobiotic and vegetarian specialties since 1985." DEC 2013 REPORTED OWNER RETIRING. SHUT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Calle Secretario Padilla, 28 - Guanarteme, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria, Canary Islands 35010

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Fer

Non atractive for vegans

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2013

I was for take a lunch and it was closed...but I read the menu in the windows and I can read "vegan food" close to lamb, cow's tail, pig's knee, veal bones... I guess is better still closed...

Cons: Meat, meat and meat

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Pasta Real: