Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe offering vegetarian, raw, and vegan dishes. Has freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, and protein shakes with boosters like wheatgrass, milk thistle, ginseng, and echinacea. Salads are a specialty, like the couscous salad and the macrobiotic tofu salad. Located on main strip of shops near Ushuaia Hotel. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Raw, Spanish, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg
Playa d'en Bossa (opposite Space nightclub)
Ibiza, Spain 07800
+34-971305130

Open 9:30am until midnight.

First Review by cat1
Mirja Love RAW
Mirja Love RAW
  • raw

Great food but BEWARE of ingridients!!!

2 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

I was horrified after eating 2 slices of their coconut cake and getting sick. I asked all 5 staff at work if the cake was raw and they all confirmed that it was. Then the owner, Lana, told me when I came back and asked again that it was BAKED and had gluten, sugar ad dair (all the things I am allergic to!!!) When I told her about this, she just turned to the staff on call and asked them why they had said such a thing and then poorly said sorry. To me her reaction was not at all proper. Another person with allergies could have died because of such a thing.
And the waiters are not only uninformed, they are slow, unfriendly and not at all service minded.
That being said, all the food I have tried (except the cakes) have been reallygood. Nice salads and I enjoyed their raw pasta a lot!
As for asking 8 euros for a smoothie or juice is just too expensive in my eyes.

cuckooworld
cuckooworld

Love Passion

4 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

A great option and one and the fee places That have raw food on the menu as a primary thing and great vegetable juices

Pros: fresh organic stuff every day
Cons: service is always slow
JenniferLoveParis
JenniferLoveParis

Could be healthier, please make an effort!

3 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I went for breakfast at the Playa d'en Bossa location. My first meal in Ibiza. The menu had lots of pricy smoothies with attractive name categories (power, detox, aphrodisiac etc). The vegan breakfast choice was very limited, I had a falafel and potato wedges. I was surprised and not very happy about the store bought American style sliced "whole grain" bread it was served on. These usually have milk, milk powder and or eggs in them, not to mention shelf-life extending chemicals... I would not have that at home and I would never serve that in my restaurant. My excitement about a healthy place to eat daily immediately wore off. I also went to the other location by Lio. I was staying around the corner so I went a few times for green smoothies and I tried all their vegan desserts. They were all too heavy for me, I don't know why as they were small. I liked the place, it has a very nice atmosphere. But please, drop the butter and dairy! I'm not saying to go all out vegan (well, I would prefer if they did obviously), but don't use cholesterol and heart disease inducing foods if you want to live raw and healthy, and be advocators of that lifestyle (given their magazine and the Loving Hut style cooking clips with the owner on TV screens, I assume they want to be). I was really dying for some carrot cake. Made me sad it wasn't vegan. Carrots are so fantastic, sweet and juicy. Why not just enhance their natural beauty with some spices and dates? I do it daily, it is heaven! People love it! Raw vegan carrot cake is the sh**!! I really wanted some carrot cake!!! I will update this review and add a few stars once there are more vegan options on the menu [including my vegan carrot cake!].

Pros: Green smoothies made with a Vitamix, Beautiful place, Location
Cons: Butter in my carrot cake

SuzieQuban
SuzieQuban

More vegan option please!

3 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

Please note that Passion has 2 places now: one across from Space, as listed here, and one in the Marina next to Keeper (right before Lio, close to Pacha). The prices vary (sometimes alot) between the two venues, the same day. How come? It can be several euros different for the same thing. The waitresses shirts say 'Healthy', but there are very few vegan desserts for example; and the desserts are full of butter. That's not very healthy... I like smoothies with lots of fresh greens; not dry boosts (powder). I like the idea of this place, I like the decor, I like that they do a magazine, I like that the owner seems very present! But please do more strictly vegan options! Including more breakfast items and desserts; very limited...

Pros: Location , Decor, Staff
Cons: Odd pricing for 2 places, Not enough vegan options
cocoholic
cocoholic

Fantastic Healthy Food

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2013

I only had the chance to go there once, but I was so happy to get a fantastic raw salad with raw crackers and raw "cheese". It was very good and the juices and smoothies were excellent as well (big choice and you can add super foods as well). My friend had humous and chicken on a roll and was very happy with it, too. Pity we had no time to go there again. If you look for healthy food options, it is not easy to get something similar in Ibiza.

Pros: Raw food options, big selection of smoothies and juices, friendly service
Cons: Serves also meat
cat1
cat1

Good

3 Posted on 07 / 26 / 2013

Really good cafe, love how all there take out products are eco friendly. Its great to be able to eat raw food and meat in the same restaurant, perfect for any eating habits.. The staff seem a little under pressure and stressed sometimes but the vibe in general is good.

Pros: food , location , atmosphere
Cons: price , stressed staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Passion Cafe Ibiza: