As the title states, Pasha's is not for me and I'll probably never eat there again. I had the falafel wrap and just thought everything about it was terrible. The wrap was in need of hummus (it was too dry) and the falafel was really cold - falafel doesn't taste good cold. My bf didn't like his food either and we both felt Pasha's was a waste of time. Save your money/time and try to find something better.
This restaurant belongs to a chain of fast-food-ish Middle Eastern eateries around Miami. The night I went, the falafel fryer was down, so my dinner companion and I had the "spread sampler" instead, with hummus, baba ganoush, etc. The labneh (yoghurt spread) in this dish was not vegan but everything else was. (However, the chain's website oddly lists "egg" under possible allergens in the falafel, so if I went there again, I'd check with the wait staff first before ordering it.) The food was quite decent, and affordable. With full-on vegan options few and far between in the area, this made for a good, quick meal and we were happy to find it.Pros: tasty if standard Middle Eastern fare, decent value
Cons: limited vegan options, not much in way of ambiance
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Coral Gables Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Pasha's Healthy Mediterranean Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 53 times since Jan 2013.