Pasha Mezze

Serves meat, veg options available. A family-owned Turkish restaurant, opened in 2003. Authentic atmosphere and features Mediterranean and Anatolian cuisine with American and European influences. daily specials, gluten-free and vegan choices. Veg items are clearly labeled. Next door is their coffeehouse where guest can enjoy a large selection of beverages and organic coffee (Mon-Sat). Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Mediterranean, Turkish, Middle Eastern, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Catering, Non-veg
340 W 22nd St
Norfolk, Virginia 23517
757-627-1318

Open Tue-Sat 11am-9:30pm, Sun 9am-9:30pm, closed Mon.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Candice H
mooonflower
mooonflower

lovely!

4 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2014

One of the best places I've ever eaten, absolutely delicious! A friend recommended it to be and I couldn't be happier that I went. No complaints on the food whatsoever, it was so wonderful and full of taste..I've never found another place to eat that offers such a delicious variety. The taste is so unique I can promise you won't find it in many other places! I had to talk to one of the kitchen workers and ask what the sauce I had on my food was made of. There is a nice vibe to the place too, very relaxed and calm- it couldn't have been better. My only complaint of the night was my server, although I wouldn't bring down the score of this restaurant because of the poor service we received. The food was so wonderful and exotic, I'd give it five stars if the website let me! Go try this place!

Pros: Delicious , Nice environment , Unique dishes
Cons: Service , More expensive
mruss016
mruss016

Upscale Restaurant With Vegan Options.

4 Posted on 12 / 04 / 2013

This place was recommended to me by a friend who is also vegan. I tried the Anatolian Plate which is so delicious! It is also a huge serving (couldn't finish it alone). The couple times I went I ordered the Maiden Cake then the Quinoa Cake. Evetything has been excellent. Hummus and lentil soup is good too. Highly recommend to vegans looking for a classy place to go out to.

Pros: Vegan Options Clearly Labeled, Friendly Staff, Good Portions
Cons: Expensive
drwill
drwill

Wonderful Turkish restaurant

4 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2012

The atmosphere is great. If the weather is nice I recommend outdoors, if not go for the back room. They have lots of veg*n options:

Their lentil soup, which is both vegan and gluten free, is one of the best soups I've ever had. You can also buy some to bring home. I'm also a huge fan of the Hummus, Kale & Black Bean Wrap. As you can see from the above menu, Pasha tells you whether your order is vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free right on the menu.

Prices range is fairly cheap for the Ghent area. ~$5 for an appetizer and ~$7-$10 for meals.

Pros: Great Atmosphere, Good prices, Descriptive Menu for veggies
Candice H
Candice H

love, love LOVE PASHA

4 Posted on 10 / 28 / 2011

Pasha is a pretty, cozy place with lots of great options, but I am hooked on the grilled maiden (lentil) cake with Tomato "steak" and vegan sauce and the kale salad. I have it everytime I go there, which has been about ten occasions.

And the BREAD!!! Fresh baked bread... I normally try to avoid bread but I gobble theirs up.

Pros: Maiden Cake, French toast, Kale salad
Cons: distance

Dear Owner and Manager of Pasha Mezze: