Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian options include falafel, baba ganouj, and others. Price: Moderate more-less
Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Daytonaveg
thatwasvegan.com
thatwasvegan.com

Wonderful Vegan Food!

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

Just tried Pasha for the first time on a recent trip to Daytona. They have so many vegan options (including dessert, as long as you're okay with eating honey) it's almost difficult to decide! My friends and I started with the stuffed grape leaves (delicious!) and hommos (so creamy!), then we had the falafel sandwich and zaatar pie. We loved them both- especially the zaatar pie.

The best part? The owner and the man who waited on us (in addition to being totally sweet) were very knowledgeable about vegans and what we could eat. Very refreshing to not have to explain 17 times to your server that no, vegans don't eat chicken...

Can't wait to eat there again!

Pros: Excellent food, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff
Sharif Okasha
Sharif Okasha

• non-vegetarian

Incredible food and fair prices

4 Posted on 07 / 11 / 2013

This restaurant is one of the best in Daytona Beach! The food is fabulous and the customer service was great. The prices were fair and balanced. I had a fresh squeezed lemonade and a carrot juice, just to see how they were made. The employee squeezed the lemons and juiced the carrots, all nice and fresh. I had the falafel and zataar pie with vegetables, they were crispy and very tasty! I come from the Emery Riddle college everyday, just to taste the greatness of Pasha Cafe! I highly, highly recommend this place to non-vegetarians and vegetarians as they have a nice menu for both. Keep up the excellent work!

Pros: Basically everything- clean environment , Welcoming employees, Tasty food and great prices
Cons: Hours
Abdul Rehman
Abdul Rehman

• non-vegetarian

Pasha cafe review

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2012

I'm an Iraqi and while passing by International I saw Pasha Cafe, i tried it. It was excessively better than any restaurant in my hometown country in Iraq. It's clean has perfect servings, and being Muslim they server halal food.

brainyblonde
brainyblonde

• raw

Not posh, but it is Pasha ;)

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2008

I've eaten here a few times and have to admit they're always nice, it's family owned, and the food is pretty good. I like the spinach pies (with no cheese) and the hummus is pretty awesome. I always get their carrot juice which is great too. They aren't organic, but at least have a good variety of foods and even a little grocery inside the restaurant. I like the fact they have lots of vegetarian choices. I only wish they were open past 7pm. I am not sure why but several of the veggie choice restaurants in this town close before the sun even goes down. Very strange. I'll go back though and love the music, little quaint feel of the place.

Pros: great service, veggie choices
Cons: hours
Daytonaveg
Daytonaveg

good food

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2008

Pasha has good food. I like the falafel, hummus and stuffed grape leaves. The only down side is the diner is very small and could be better. But the food is great!

Pros: good food, vegetarian options
Cons: small cramped diner

Dear Owner and Manager of Pasha Cafe: