Park + Vine is a green store with a lunch bar inside. It features eco-friendly products made without animal by-products, including reusable bottles, bags and food carriers, non-toxic cleaning and paint supplies, natural baby and parenting supplies, vegan marshmallow, coconut milk ice cream, and more. more-less
1202 Main St

AmberEversole
AmberEversole

Love this place!

5 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2013

Great place to shop and visit! Quite a bit of organic baking supplies and flours, plenty of cleaning products,and reusable menstrual pads/menstrual cups (Three different brands.)
Everyone is super nice! They are very laid back and friendly. Haven't gotten a chance to try the food yet but thats my next visit! HIGHLY Recomend
(Also, yes, its slightly pricey, but their prices are the same as Kroger's for pretty much every product there is. You really won't find this stuff cheaper anywhere else, in my experience.)

Pros: everythings vegan!
saveur
saveur

cute store, all vegan

5 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2013

We stumbled upon this gem of a store, looking for vegan ice cream. A yelp review said there was a phrozen ice cream store, but instead the address led us here, instead. They had pints of phrozen, a local vegan ice cream, and all things vegan. They had some cute local artisanal chocolate, too, that I can't wait to try. Also recommended is the Hop Crisis beer.

Pros: variety, friendly staff
Cons: pricy
cookie1908
cookie1908

Great employees, awesome food

5 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2012

We really enjoy eating and shopping at Park + Vine. The employees/ownership understands the community and is involved. My husband and I enjoyed lunch there a couple of times and everything was fresh and delicious. I loved their raw kale and they offered a soup one day that was great! I like that their menu changes out so there's always something new. Arrive early for lunch b/c sometimes the daily specials sell out quickly. We tried to get vegan hot dogs once and were told they were gone. :( We joined their email list (I'd recommend this if you live in Cincinnati) and we were invited to an ice cream social. It featured vegan ice cream and brownies/pie, and everything was phenomenal. That's the type of event you don't get invited to every day, and it makes Park + Vine unique and very appealing. We will continue to support this business!

Pros: Neighborhood feel, Great food, Nice variety of grocery/health items
Cons: Need more food when advertising specials

MO_vegan
MO_vegan

Nice shop

5 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2012

I enjoyed a vegan sausage for Bock fest at Park + Vine and was pleased with their selection of hard-to-find, Eco-friendly and vegan items. Purchases included a stainless steel counter top kitchen scrap bin, humane mouse trap and organic cotton socks. They also offered a nice discount for bringing a reusable bag.

Pros: Friendly staff, great product assortment, deli counter
xsamx
xsamx

A wonderful niche

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2010

This store is incredible. Not only do they carry a good slew of hard-to-find vegan products (including mock marshmallows, Daiya cheese, and some cool raw stuff) but a wide of variety of green-living items and tools, cool bike-related merchandise, and baby/kid things too! It's seriously like an all-in-one store for the eco-conscious-vegan-hippie-whatever. Perhaps a little cliche or 'too cool', like something you'd expect to see if "Stuff White People Like," but in a store where I can buy compostable silverware, a circuit board notebook, Dandies Marshmallows (by Chicago Soydairy), and a ton of local, hand-made food and craft from Ohio, I can't complain. Definitely check out Park+Vine if you are in Cincy.

Pros: green, vegan, bike stuff
  • xsamx xsamx

Having been back after the move to Main St, I can say the store is even cooler now! More stuff, more vegan food, larger location, etc. It's amazing!

anaveryisland
anaveryisland

Great for browsing

3 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2010

Park & Vine is a cute little store, with products ranging from eco friendly paint
to reusable diapers. They have a little bit of everything, including a fridge that houses your basics as well as some snacks. There is also a rack of dry foods and such. Great if you live in the downtown area and run out of tempeh. Definitely pricey! As are most specialty stores, but fun to visit none the less.

Pros: Great for gift buying, Carries local kombucha!
Cons: Slooow Service, Pricey!

Dear Owner and Manager of Park and Vine: