Serves meat, veg options available. Sushi, Japanese, and Asian food restaurant. Menu includes marked veg choices like tofu, vegetable gyoza, and vegetable stir fry. Staff will assist explain which items are veg suitable. Comfortable place. Menu from 10-40 euros with options for "sake lovers." Closed August month. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Moderate more-less
Japanese, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Taiwanese, Non-veg
63 Rue Blaise Pascal
Tours, France 37000

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Thanen

Excellent choice

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2015

Me and my boyfriend had lunch at Parfum Culture yesterday. There is a large choice between different lunch/dinner menus in different price categories, each with different options for the entrée, plat and dessert. It is very rare to have such a large variety of choices as a vegetarian in France! Most items are vegan, too - I got an egg omelette by mistake and the waiter was genuinely sorry about it and gave me an extra serving of algae salad. All of the staff were very friendly and made us feel well cared for. They even had flyers of the French vegetarian assoiation that they handed to us when we left. And last but not least, the food was just amazing. I had algae salad and edamame as a starter and a bento with shiitake tofu, vegan ham, garlic aragula and rice as a main dish. I loved everything. If you are in Tours right now, be sure to try out Parfum Culture!

Pros: Staff is very friendly and attentive, Great flavours, Many different choices/wide price range

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2015

I ate really well, everybody was nice.
Asian food, but it changes from the common sushis.
They have a website and a very large choice, which is great.
Many vegan meals.