Paramita Vegetarian Restaur...

Part of small chain vegetarian restaurants offering HK cuisine vegetable and mock seafood dishes. Menu available in English. Nearest MTR Lai Chi Kok exit D2. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese
Shop 302, 3/F, D2 Place, 9 Cheung Yee St
Kowloon, Hong Kong

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm

First Review by Stevie

Paramita Vegetarian - Cheung Yee, Hong Kong

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2015

Anyone who has been to either of the other 2 branches of Paramita will have a pretty good idea what to expect.

I spun in here earlier today looking for something light. When you come out the lift on the 3rd floor Paramita is very well advertised and easy to find.

I went for a bowl of soup with a dumpling. Very nice it was too. The menu is in English as well as Chinese. The waitresses who spoke with me didn't speak much English (one of them was the friendly type though) although the Assistant Manager did (always a useful bonus if like me your grasp of Cantonese is still at the embryonic stage).

There's a couple of other places nearby that will appear more to those currently looking to minimise cost. Paramita isn't trying to compete with those places though, Paramita is clearly aimed at the mid price range of the market.

10% service charge added.

If I was around Lai Chi Kok again I'd have no issue with eating here again.

Pros: Vegan friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Paramita Vegetarian Restaurant - Cheung Yee: