Paradise Yogurt

Frozen yogurt shop that also offers daily soy/vegan soft serve, vegan snacks and toppings and cones, vegan shakes and smoothies. more-less
5664 Mission Center Rd 401 (Friars Rd, in Ralph's Shopping Ctr)
San Diego, California 92108
6192959648

Open Mon-Sun 11am-10pm.

First Review by gr8vegan
cheddargurl
cheddargurl

Vegan Frozen Yogurt :D

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

They're always changing up their flavors, I've been here a couple times and couldn't be happier. It tastes like a dream. I've tried German Chocolate Flavor, Peanut butter, and regular chocolate (: I love getting fresh fruit to go along with it.

Will continue to keep coming back many times

Pros: Flavors change, Tastes Amazing, Vegan
maulydaft
maulydaft

FINALLY soft serve

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

I got lost driving here. I was so stressed out when I arrived. But they had Devil's Food (chocolate) and Strawberries n Creme soft serve so I got a medium half and half. It was too much for me! I didn't plan on eating it all but then I got lost trying to get back to my hotel (again!) so I shoved all in my mouth to make myself feel better.
Anyway, the soft serve was very good. I wish someone in Toronto was serving up this stuff. And the staff was very good at letting me know what toppings were vegan and what wasn't and how getting a hurricane is cheaper than getting toppings.

Pros: open late, close to cheap clean motel
Cons: weird location
xandriah
xandriah

Awesome vegan treats!

4 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2012

I went to Paradise Yogurt for the first time today and I was moderately impressed. I ordered the soy chocolate yogurt (small) and it was 3 dollars for a nice amount of yogurt. The yogurt itself was tasty, and VEGAN, so I'm definitely coming back here! My friend had the tropical punch sorbet which was also vegan, I had a taste and it was awesome as well. Paradise Yogurt is worth checking out for quality vegan yogurt.

Pros: Good vegan yogurt, Not very expensive
Cons: Few vegan options
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

chicago soy dairy soft serve!

4 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2011

Paradise is right next to Crazy Bowls and wraps, one of my fav vegan locations for fresh bowls and wraps. They edit the chicago soy dairy soft serve to make interesting flavors. The night we were their they had added coconut to make german chocolate cake flavor. It was delightful and their employees are well educated in which toppings are vegan

Pros: chicago soy dair soft serve

Dear Owner and Manager of Paradise Yogurt: