Paradigm Shift Vegan Cafe

Owner is the cook who can make vegan cakes on advance order. Opened Mar 2014. Call for hours before you go. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Indian, Western, Bakery

Yilla
Yilla

Great place :)

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2015

I went to this restaurant for the first time a few days ago after hearing a lot of good things about it. My experience so far: I had the Paradigm Shift special with mushrooms and for dessert the chocolate mousse. The food is great and tastes fresh. Dessert really good. But there are a few things I have to write here that will hopefully get better over time. While choosing from the menu we were told 3 times that that food was not available. They really need to make a new menu. Then my food came, and when I was almost done eating, the rest got their food.
I will go to this place again this week and hopefully the experience will be a better one as I do support a vegan restaurant and the overall cause. :)

Pros: Great food, Nice rooftop location, Price
Cons: Half of menu not available, Slow personnel
JoslynChittilapally
JoslynChittilapally

Delicious desserts!!!

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

I had and tasted their mango ice cream, black forest and coffee pannacotta desserts. It was sooo delicious and guilt free that I am sure i'll be paying a lot more visits soon to taste their pan-Asian starters and mains. Well done!

Pros: 100% VEGAN, average priced, tasteful interiors
Cons: not well lit from outside

Dear Owner and Manager of Paradigm Shift Vegan Cafe: