Papaya's Natural Foods and...

Serves meat, veg options available. Juice bar, hot foods, and salad bar inside the health food store. Food bar is pay-by-weight, and you can eat outside in courtyard. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
4-831 Kuhio Highway (Safeway shopping ctr, on Kauai)
Kapaa, Hawaii 96746
808-823-0190

Open Mon-Sat 8am-7pm, Sun 10am-4pm.

First Review by Chia
njhassinger945
njhassinger945

Great option for healthy vegan food!

4 Posted on 04 / 18 / 2014

Great friendly service and wonderful vegan and gluten free options! I've been almost every day on my vacation!

Pros: friendly people, vegan and gluten free options, yummy juices
bandita
bandita

Convenient and reasonably priced

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2013

My friend and I were pleasantly surprised how reasonably priced this place is, considering how most health food stores are pricey. We even found some things cheaper there than Safeway. I was able to pick up my favorite vegan cheese at a discount and grab a hot meal lunch. We stayed in Kapa'a so this was a very convenient location for us. It's also right next to Safeway and Longs Drugs. The outdoor setting for eating is also a nice little courtyard.

Pros: Convenient location, Inexpensive, Nice setting
Cons: Little hard to find on 1st visit, Not completely vegetarian
Chia
Chia

Reliable place to go

4 Posted on 12 / 17 / 2012

The store and the food bar is a reliable place to get vegan and vegetarian food on the island. It's in Kapaa town, which is centrally located. Good stop for grab and go and stocking up on groceries.

The food bar and juice bar is simple, not fancy.

Dear Owner and Manager of Papaya's Natural Foods and Cafe: