CLOSED: Panzanella

Serves meat, veg options available. Community-owned cafe adjacent to its sister store Weaver Street Co-op. Has several vegetarian options. Emphasis on fresh and local food. Prices moderate to expensive. See website for menu and hours. SHUT DOWN, LAST DAY WAS DEC 21, 2013. Price: Expensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by tater_tot
SaletteAndrews
SaletteAndrews

Vegan Brunch Enchiladas

3 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2013

This restaurant is located in an old mill with exposed brick walls and local art. My husband and I just had the vegan brunch enchiladas, and they were excellent. The mimosa was not worth $8.00, however. The service was excellent. I would eat here more often if they offered more vegan options on the dinner menu. Also note that I have eaten brunch here on Mother's Day, and it was a limited menu with limited vegan options.

Pros: Vegan options, Excellent service, Local art
Cons: Limited selection
tater_tot
tater_tot

yummy Italian cuisine...

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2008

I make a point to frequent this farm-to-table cafe whenever I'm in Carrboro. Their Margherita pizza and Weaver Street House Salad are divine!

Pros: excellent breads, emphasis on fresh, local cuisine, upscale-but-casual atmosphere
Cons: irregular hours

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Panzanella: