Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe style chain restaurant that serves some vegan dishes which are marked on menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Italian, Mediterranean, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Dalia23
Dalia23
Dalia23

A must!

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

Very excited to see my submission on Happy Cow! I thought this would be a great place for people -- like me-- who has mainly non vegan/ non vegetarian friends. No matter what your dietary preferences are, you can definitely find something delicious here. I tried the grilled vegetable panini, but asked them to remove the cheese and I got a cup of lentil soup--both of these were extremely delicious. I felt super full afterwards which was great! I also recommend the Sadaf tea!

Pros: Quick service

Dear Owner and Manager of Panini Cafe: