Serves meat, veg options available. Quick service, casual cafe offering breads, breakfast food, sandwiches, and meals. Menu has 2 pages of vegetarian food. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Asian, International, Non-veg

First Review by Neeruam
Neeruam
Neeruam

Good place to eat in KL Sentral

3 Posted on 03 / 31 / 2014

This is a really small restaurant. It was crowded when I went there, so I had to wait a little bit too long for my meal. I took soy meat with rice and tomato sauce, which was quite tasty.
There are not so many vegetarian options in the menu : the "vegetarian" double page has only 7 choices, and they are not very different from one another.
As the restaurant is located within the KL Sentral station and just near a busy corridor, it is not the best place to chill out. However, if you just come here beacause you are around here and hungry, it worth the price.

Pros: Good food, Nice waiters
Cons: Location, Not so many vegetarian options

Dear Owner and Manager of Panettone: