Palm Coast

Serves meat, veg options available. Any item on menu can be made vegan. Try the veggie wrap with portobello mushrooms. Serves Italian, American and Western cuisine, also. Free wi-fi. Live music some nights. Located in the village. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, International, Thai, Macrobiotic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
316 Mallery St (Oglethorp Ave )
Saint Simons, Georgia 31522
912-634-7515
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Karen49
Karen49
Karen49

Fresh and Delicious

4 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

We went to Palm Coast for my birthday dinner. Although my son recently moved to St. Simons, he didn't know of a good place with vegetarian options. We found Palm Coast on Happy Cow, and it was absolutely delicious! The food was very fresh. I had the Meza Plate, my daughter had the Mediterranean Bruschetta, my other daughter had the Pure Veggie Wrap, and my son,(the meat-eater), had the Wild Georgia Shrimp Roll. It was all excellent, and we will definitely return when we come back to visit. Nothing but goodness. Thank you for the recommendation.

Pros: Excellent food, Very fresh ingredients, Good island ambience

Dear Owner and Manager of Palm Coast: