Serves meat, veg options available. Any item on menu can be made vegan. Try the veggie wrap with portobello mushrooms. Serves Italian, American and Western cuisine, also. Free Wi-Fi. Live music some nights. Located in the village. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Macrobiotic, Organic, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
316 Mallery St (Oglethorp Ave )
Saint Simons, Georgia 31522

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Karen49

Nothing for vegans

Posted on 06 / 06 / 2015

nothing for vegans. had to have a plain white bagel for breakfast and the fruit bowl was a sad scene. coffee is good though.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 06, 2015

Pros: coffee, location, deck & patio
Cons: nothing for vegans, slimy fruit

Fresh and Delicious

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

We went to Palm Coast for my birthday dinner. Although my son recently moved to St. Simons, he didn't know of a good place with vegetarian options. We found Palm Coast on Happy Cow, and it was absolutely delicious! The food was very fresh. I had the Meza Plate, my daughter had the Mediterranean Bruschetta, my other daughter had the Pure Veggie Wrap, and my son,(the meat-eater), had the Wild Georgia Shrimp Roll. It was all excellent, and we will definitely return when we come back to visit. Nothing but goodness. Thank you for the recommendation.

Pros: Excellent food, Very fresh ingredients, Good island ambience

Dear Owner and Manager of Palm Coast: