Serves meat, veg options available. Chef Tan came from a popular upscale fusion restaurant in town and opened Pad Thai. Dishes could be made vegan by request. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Non-veg
12409 White Bluff Rd
Savannah, Georgia 31419
912-335-2818

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by OhMsArt
OhMsArt
OhMsArt

Superb Thai Food

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

My husband and I eat there at least once a week, it is that good! I know I can get a vegan meal anytime. I appreciate that when I ask for tofu in my noodle dish they confirm if I want egg or not.The food is excellent and it is priced just right. The cucumber salad is a mixture of crunchy, sweet and hot. I recommend it. The Chef is more than willing to cook something to your specifications. If you want something and it is not on the menu, just ask. Quiet and very friendly! It is located south side Savannah on White Bluff Rd. across from Whelan's furniture store. When the Truman Parkway opens in 2014, it will be very easy to get to Pad Thai Restaurant because it will be only a block south of the White Bluff exit.

Pros: delicious food, great customer service, accommodating chef
Cons: out of the way location, worth the drive

Dear Owner and Manager of Pad Thai: