Serves meat, veg options available. Primarily meatstuff but does have a separate veg menu with items not seen at other typical Greek places. Moved from 26550 Ynez Rd Unit C. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Fast food, Take-out, Mediteranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by jamber79
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Good falafel

3 Posted on 10 / 08 / 2012

On a road trip, my husband and I stopped here for some quick dinner. My husband got the vegetarian falafel plate (made vegan) which is rice, falafel, pita, salad, dressing, and your choice of hummus or fries. I got the falafel salad (made vegan) which was HUGE and had tons of veggies and kalamata olives with some kind of vegan oil-based dressing.

Both of our dishes were good and we loved the falafel. Like I said, the salad was huge but the dressing was just ok. The plate was good and big as well, but there was a lot of rice and not much to put with it.

Overall, we liked it and it was a quick and semi-healthful dinner on the road. I would go there again just for the falafel!

Pros: Good falafel, Good price, Quick
Cons: Salad dressing is just ok, Falafel plate is a bit dry
jamber79
jamber79

Great place

4 Posted on 11 / 09 / 2011

Love eating here. They have roasted cauliflower as a filling for their wraps which is surprisingly delicious. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Only wish is that they had whole wheat pitas instead of just white, maybe someday!

Dear Owner and Manager of Pacific Pita: